Covid-19 Secure Awareness Short Course
Covid-19 Secure Certificate | Developed by Highfield Learning| Accredited CPD Online Course | Self-Paced |Multiple Choice Quiz Based Exam
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
- ElearningAccessible ELearning which is flexible to you
- £15.00 incl. VAT
Our Covid-19 Secure Short course is ideal for employees to complete either before returning to work or once they are back at work. The course outline provides a comprehensive overview of coronavirus and the measures which can be taken to reduce the risk of transmission. The course teaches the importance of good hygiene and how to recognise the signs and symptoms of the virus.
As a business, this certificate can be displayed on your premises, so it gives customers peace of mind that you are creating the safest possible environment.
What you need to know
Our online courses can be accessed on multiple platforms including tablets, desktop or laptops (excluding mobile devices). All you need is an internet connection.
Please note: Once purchased, you will receive log in details in a separate email from your order confirmation which can take up to 48 hours to receive.
This online course does not provide a qualification itself but does meet mandatory training requirements for this level of learning.
You will receive a certificate immediately on completion of the course. This certificate may be printed and used as evidence that you have been trained to the appropriate level.
- Coronavirus - ensure your staff are aware of the necessary protocols for Coronavirus
- Risk assessment - understand the important checks needed in order to prevent infection
- Getting to work - reduce interaction and help employees travel to work safely
- Common areas - reduce risk by effectively managing common areas such as canteens
- Customers & colleagues - learn how to follow government guidance and still hold meetings
- Cleaning - implement impactful cleaning processes to help improve the work environment
- Face & body coverings - how coverings can protect staff and the best ways to supply and use them
- Deliveries - have the confidence your delivery processes don't put employees and customers at risk
- Accidents & incidents - deal with injuries in a safe manner while protecting those providing first aid
- Raising concerns - learn how to listen to employee concerns in order to improve the workplace
Who is the course suitable for?
This course is suitable for anyone wanting to learn more about the virus and what steps can be taken to prevent the spread. Learners will gain an insight into a wide range of subject areas enabling them to return to the workplace safely. This course has special considerations for working in Hospitality environments, such as takeaway food outlets, cafes and pubs.